Superior electrical insulation. Self-bonding.
Arlon and MOX-Tape® silicone tapes are produced from specially formulated silicone rubber.
These products provide superior electrical insulation with a dielectric strength of 300VPM minimum at 356°F/180°C.
- Resists moisture, oxygen, and ozone to assure continuous high insulation values.
- Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms.
- Bonds to itself at room temperature within 24 hours.
- Remains non-tacky to the touch and does not adhere to other surfaces, or substrates.
- Insulates with single wrap, thereby reducing labor time and cost.
- Dampens vibration and resists heat and mechanical shock as well as corona.
- Inherently flame retardant and when burned forms a non-conductive ash. Meets the horizontal burn test criteria prescribed in FAR 25.853.
- SA & SB MOX-Tapes® provide a uniform thickness even around sharp edges. Fiberglass fabric, encapsulated inside the silicone rubber, prevents wicking and maintains high insulation resistance under high humidity conditions. These controlled stretch tapes provide a uniform insulation barrier.
- All tapes are protected by a special interleaved liner.
|Standard Part No.||Thickness
|ST – SA00520||0.02||1/2||25||40|
|ST – SB00520||0.02||1/2||15||40|
|ST – SA01015||0.015||1||25||40|
|ST – SB01015||0.015||1||15||40|
|ST – SA03030||0.03||3||25||40|
|ST – SB03030||0.03||3||15||40|