The Ultimate in Solar Wire Management
- Designed to mount on flat panels or extrusions without mounting ledges.
- Easily attaches to any flat surface with four mounting screws.
- Patent Pending design is the ultimate in solar wire management.
- Holds up to 12 cables with wire diameters ranging from .20” (5,2 mm) to .28” (7,2 mm).
- Constructed from PPE+PS flame retardant “Noryl” material.
- The injection molded wire holder has a V0 flame rating and a UV (f1) rating for excellent resistance to outdoor exposure.
- Molded internal locking tabs securely hold the cables in place preventing side-to-side movement or slippage of the cables.
Material: PPE & PS “Noryl”
Certifications: Certified by UL for Compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements under File E54523
Flammability Rating: 94V-0
Temperature Rating: Maximum material rating 203°F (95°C)
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|PANEL THICKNESS CLAMPING RANGE||WIRE DIA. RANGE||PART NO.||DESCRIPTION||FOOTPRINT||OVERALL HEIGHT|
|Minimum||Maximum||Maximum (12) Wires||A x B||C|
|N/A: designed for flat mount||.20 – .28||H-S6433||MaxRunner 12 Flush Mount||3.00 x 3.13||76,2 – 79,5||1.00||25,4|