Robust Design for Temperature Sensitive Applications
- Robust built-in heat sink guards against heat buildup and allows the use of higher current TO-220 bypass diodes.
- Excellent for temperature sensitive applications.
- Low insertion force connection of PV ribbons for quick and easy assembly with no soldering.
- Practical internal volume and venting for good thermal dissipation and low interior temperatures.
- IP65 rated.
- RoHS and REACH compliant ecofriendly solderless internal connections.
- Sizeable opening for conductor ribbons.
- Ground wire (included) required for UL applications.
- UL recognized under file E325860.
- TUV certification No. R72111836.
- U.S. Patent No. 8113853B2.
Material: Polycarbonate housing with UV stability
Certifications: Recognized under Underwriters’ Laboratories File E325860
Certification Number R72111836
Flammability Rating: VO, 5VA
Temperature Rating: -40°F (-40°C) to 221°F (105°C)
IP Rating: IP 65
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|PART NO.||DESCRIPTION||PART DIMENSIONS|
|A Box Width||B Box Length||C Max O.A. Height||D Centerline of Leads||E Max. O.A. Width||F Ground Lead Length||G O.A. Length Inc. Leads|
*Junction boxes supplied with positive and negative cables in 3 ft. length – contact ESTCO for different lengths.