Heyco-Flex™ “Quick Twist” Conduit Fittings 90° Sweep, Snap-In Hubs
For use with Heyco-Flex™ II Tubing
- Snap-in Fittings are UL approved foruse with Heyco-FlexTM II tubing.
- One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
- All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
- Easy, permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule, until the tubing clicks into place. It’s that easy!
- No tools needed for installation.
- Unique locking fingers accommodate various panel thicknesses.
- Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications:
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
- Motorized Equipment
- Enclosed Power Sources
- Garage Door Openers
- Major Appliances
- Finishing collars to neaten rough cut tubing ends.
Dimensions tables are long and do not adequately fit on mobile devices.
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|PART NO||DESCRIPTION||PART DIMENSIONS|
Standard colors black and gray. Consult ESTCO for other colors