Heyco-Flex™ “Quick Twist” Liquid Tight Conduit Fittings Straight-Thru, NPT Hubs
For use with Heyco-Flex™ I and II Conduit and Tubing
- NPT threaded fittings are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex I & II conduit and tubing.
- One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
- All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
- Easy, permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule, until the tubing clicks into place. It’s that easy!
- No tools needed for installation.
- Unique locking fingers accommodate various panel thicknesses.
- Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications:
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
- Motorized Equipment
- Enclosed Power Sources
- Garage Door Openers
- Major Appliances
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Locknuts not included. To order metal or nylon locknuts separately.
- Finishing collars to neaten rough cut tubing ends.
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|PART NO||DESCRIPTION||PART DIMENSIONS|
BODY AND SEALING UNIT
|1/4||H-8517||H-8518||*HFC 1/4 NPT-twist||.540||13,7||1.559||39,6||.465||11,8||.200||5,1||.750||19,0|
|3/8||H-8487||H-8488||HFC 3/8 NPT-twist||.875||22,2||1.720||43,7||.625||15,9||.200||5,1||1.180||30,0|
|1/2||H-8493||H-8494||HFC 1/2 NPT-twist||.875||22,2||1.720||43,7||.625||15,9||.200||5,1||1.180||30,0|
|3/4||H-8497||H-8498||HFC 3/4 NPT-twist||1.109||28,2||1.840||46,7||.625||15,9||.200||5,1||1.370||34,8|
Standard colors black and gray. Consult ESTCO for other colors.
Listed under Underwriters’ Laboratories File E28430.
* Recognized under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E121095.