USR Series – US Patent No. 5,052,643 Foreign Patents
For European Requirements
- Designed to meet those requirements wherein the Strain Relief device must remain attached to the panel during cable removal or replacement.
- Captive screw cannot be removed from body during cable removal or replacement. (The screw forces the locking flap against the cable.)
- Reinforcing ribs provide extra strength.
- Nylon USR-400 series parts may help you comply with IEC Publication #335, CEE #10 and #11; VDE #0720, #0730, and others.
- Protects your cable against forces of pull, push, twist, and flex; prevents use of larger-than-intended cord diameter.
- Easy panel installation:fingertip pressure locks bushing into .875″ (22,2 mm) holes with panel thickness up to .125″ (3,2 mm).
- No need for separate cord guard. The bushing cord exit features a bell-mouth contour, with radius 1-1/2 times the exit hole diameter.
- USR-40 uses captive metal screw and USR-400/401 uses captive acetyl screw.
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|WILL FIT THESE CABLES||PANEL DIMENSIONS||PART NO.||DESCRIPTION|
|up to .400||up to 10,2||.875||22,2||.770||19,6||.125||3,2||H-1724||USR-400|
|Flat||up to .250 x .400||6,4 x 10,2||.875||22,2||.770||19,6||.125||3,2||H-1726||USR-401|
|up to .400||up to 10,2||.875||22,2||.770||19,6||.125||3,2||*H-1730||USR-40|
Standard color black. Consult ESTCO for white and other colors.