For Flat Cables, With Integral Nylon Spring
- Protects the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing forces of pull, push, twist, and flex.
- Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry points.
- Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents sharp bending and assures longest cable and product life.
- Not recommended for applications where the power supply cord is subject to whipping or “jump rope” type motion.
- Adds reliability, longevity, and safety. Will pass CSA’s 50,000 cycle “vacuum cleaner” test (C22.2 No. 67).
- Standardize panel design! Fill unused SR mounting holes with Heyco Double “D” Plugs, page 3-22.
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|WILL FIT THESE CABLES||PANEL DIMENSIONS||PART NO.||DESCRIPTION||PART DIMENSIONS|
Standard color black. Consult ESTCO for white and other colors.
**Use elongated hole.
1Maximum Panel Thickness–Part has additional clearance.