Pre-assembled self-sealing screws and fasteners provide both fastening and sealing integrity in a single unit. Unique design features a resilient Silicone O-ring held captive in a precision asymmetrical groove under the head.
Vibration-resistant and reusable screws, bolts and nuts withstand internal and external pressures/vacuum to 20,000+ psi. When vibration is an issue, APM offers a full line of pre-applied self-locking techniques (pellets, strips, patches).
SEELOC® Washers are selfsealing, vibration-resistant washers, each having a Silicone rubber section, molded and bonded to a stainless steel formed washer ideal for large or slotted holes.
- Positive sealing under vacuum or pressure
- Install like a conventional fastener
- Reusable & compatible with all surface finishes
- Metal-to-metal contact assures fastening integrity
- Optional O-ring seal materials – Silicone rubber, BUNA-N, *Viton®, others (see Materials & Characteristics Chart)
- Uniform, high-strength design
- Meets Military MIL-S-82496A spec for integral O-ring self-sealing machine screws
- UL Recognized
- UL Tested
- Optional threadlocking add-ons
- Optional tamper-resistent heads
- No chemicals to apply, no worker respiratory or environmental disposal issues