For Split Panel Mounting Holes
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, Lay-In Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Thus, they may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Designed to be installed in split panel mounting hole or dropped into a slot (see schematic).
- Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .250″ (6,4 mm) to .600″ (15,2 mm).
- Protects against forces of pull, push, or twist.
- Can be used for one cable or bundles of cables (round or flat wire).
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|WILL FIT THESE CABLES||PANEL DIMENSIONS||PART NO.||DESCRIPTION||BODY|
|Approx. Size||Mounting Size||Thickness||Black|
Standard color black. Consult ESTCO for white and other colors.